Home Value Report Search All Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Venturi Realty Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Albuquerque Journal Shares New Insight About Real Estate



Watch on your mobile device >>

What can be better than knowledge?  And in the world of real estate, this couldn’t be truer. In fact, since the advent of technology the real estate world has changed immensely. Consider that you are reading my real estate video blog that I established so that I could reach my valued community of clients, friends, family, coworkers and peers. Gone are the days of simple telephone only communication.  Now we have email, instant chat, social media, blogs and video to name a few.

In an effort to utilize these technologies that we have available to us today, protect our resources and also to maximize exposure to the happenings in Albuquerque, the Albuquerque Journal’s newspaper Sage recently changed to an online format. As part of the change, new and exciting additions were made to the magazine.  I was asked to take part in a panel of columnists to share expert opinions of their respective areas of expertise.

Very gratefully, I now have yet another forum through which to share the news, views, tips and tricks of an industry I am proud to be associated with. Today, I invite you to come visit the website and browse through the valuable information you will find. And while you’re at it, please stop by and read the most recent blog post about moving up or downsizing property. I hope you enjoy my online column and leave a comment!  I would love to hear more about what you would like to read about. Whether it is information on the latest market statistics, news about up and coming new developments, buyer or seller trends – whatever it is you want to read about, let me know.

I hope to see you there!